Ravenna, the capital of the Province of Ravenna, is known for its well-preserved late Roman and Byzantine architecture and has eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Yes, 8! If you are a fan of Roman arts or are an admirer of great architectures then this place is a must visit for you.
Places to eat at
- Ristorante La Gardela is a great place for breakfast with a nice view.
- Antica Trattoria Al Gallo 1909 is a cozy place famous for late night food and drinks.
- La Piada di Ale is an outdoor restaurant which is suitable for kids as well. The food is cheap and good.
- Trattoria La Rustica is a great place for the vegetarian people. They also sell non-veg food too.
- Nascosto Bio Pizzeria & Cruderia has both veg and non-veg food. Both are of good quality and the service is great too.
- The Basilica B&B Ravenna is simple, basic and cheap with free wifi and breakfast.
- Hotel Astoria has a great staff team and good food at cheap prices. Free wifi is provided too.
- B&B Hotel Ravenna has cozy rooms, great food, and parking places. And you get free wifi as well.
Here I would like to mention that the average cost per night stay would be around 3k. That’s probably the cheapest and safe. The people are nice and friendly. Their culture, cuisine, and arts are rich and exotic. You need to visit the place to see for yourself. It is recommended that you visit this place for at least four days. This place is best visited during the summer months. Also, note that this place is best toured on foot or you can hire a cycle if needed. But keep in mind that, the best experience will be to take a local guide with you.